8 Ways to Contribute to Hysterectomy Awareness in May
Promote Hysterectomy Awareness on your organization's:
- Social Media
Share it on your Facebook Page
Engage on Twitter
Engage on our YouTube channel
- Subscribe to Hysterectomy.org YouTube Channel
- Comment on at least one video on the Hysterectomy.org Channel
Blog About It
- Create a blog post sharing patient stories related to hysterectomy choices, options and link to Hysterectomy.org Patient Stories.
Take our Quizzes
Are You HysterectomySmart?
- Take the Are You #HysterectomySmart Quiz
- Share it with others on Facebook and Twitter
What Kind of Health Advocate Are You?
- Take the Quiz: What kind of Health Advocate Are You?
- Share your results!
And Throughout the Year
- Share your organization news, patient stories, content related articles on Hysterectomy.org.
8 Benefits for Contributing Organzations
- Org listed and linked
- Ongoing opportunity to share your org news
- Ongoing opportunity to share patient stories about your cause
- Ongoing opportunity to share articles/blog post about your organization
On Social Media